Hi everyone! My name is Lilia and I am 13 years old. I have been vegan for just over a year, and it has been one of the best years of my life. Being vegan is such a brilliant feeling, but regardless of whether you are vegan or not I hope you find something on this blog that interests you! I am a passionate home cook, (baking is my favourite) and I recently started creating my own recipes. My goal is to create simple, nutritious but affordable recipes for everyone to make.
What recipes will I find here?
- Fun, easy, child-friendly recipes
- Hearty, delicious and warming food and drinks
- Trustworthy recipes: that taste amazing!
- Affordable ingredients and equipment
You won’t find:
- Uncommon/fancy ingredients: all ingredients will be available in your local supermarket (or a health food shop/online)
- Bland food: everything looks and tastes quite special
If you make any of my recipes, tag me on Instagram (@Betterthanrabbitfood) so I can see what you made! I would also like to say a huge, huge thank you to my gorgeous family for all the support and motivation you have given me! Without you, I don’t know where I would be. And to all of my wonderful friends, you have shaped me as a person (and you inspired the name ‘Better than rabbit food’). You fill me with joy. I love you!
And, of course, thank you to you. Without you there wold be no point in writing this. Thank you.
Lots and lots and lots of love, Lilia xx